Details of Tutorials and Publications by Cara Jane Hayman both online and offline.
Free Online Tutorials by Cara Jane
Click on the image to take you to the tutorial page.
Jewellery Maker TV Demonstrations
Wednesday 21st June 2017- Cara Jane Hayman and Donna Kato
- You can see Donna’s disk pendant project here (at 1 hour 20 minutes into the show) and the fish pendants 4 hours into the video here.
- You can see Cara’s Pantone feather project here and the colour recipes are found using the link below at about 1 hour 20 and 3 hours 20 on the video here you can see here peacock feather cane demo.
Click on the images below to take you to Donna’s instructions or Cara’s Pantone recipes for Kato Polyclay
22 and 23rd March 2016- Cara Jane Hayman and Donna Kato
- Donna Kato Demonstrating Conditioning Kato Polyclay and then making a flower petal cane can be found here.
- Cara Jane Hayman covering a metal cuff bracelet and adding Donna’s flower petals here.
- Donna Kato mixing colours here.
- Donna Kato doing mica shift with metallic Kato Polyclay here.
- Donna Kato doing image transfer here.
- Donna Kato making a pendant putting together the mica shift and the image transfer here.
- Cara Jane Hayman making a 3 colour stylised flower petal here.
17th June 2015 Cara Jane Hayman and Debbie Bulford
- Cara Jane Hayman making a leaf cane here
- Debbie Bulford making a kaleidoscope cane here.
- Cara Jane Hayman making a kaleidoscope cane here.
Magazine Tutorials and Articles and other publications
- Making Jewellery Magazine issue 126. Cara Jane has a kaleidoscope cane tutorial and a Meet the Master feature in this magazine. February 2019
- Polymer Journeys 2019 Book
- Polymer Journeys 2016 Book – Edited by Sage Bray. Cara Jane was part of the Curatorial Board and has a polymer clay ring featured in the book too
- Beads and Beyond Magazine -November 2015 -Beautiful Betsy Polymer Clay pendant tutorial inspired by Liberty Betsy print fabric
- Beads and Beyond Magazine -October 2014 -Changing Seasons Polymer Clay Bead Necklace tutorial
- ‘1000 beads’ by Kristina Logan – Lark Books -June 2014 -Two polymer beads by Cara Jane are included in this book
- ‘The Polymer Arts’ Magazine – Vol2, No 4 Winter 2012 Article –‘Maximising Shine, Minimising Effort’
- ‘From Polymer to Art’ 2012 Edition 1 -Black and White -Tutorial ‘Starflower Bead’
- ‘From Polymer to Art’ Magazine – Vol 1 Spring 2013 – Wind Edition – Tutorial Golden Breathe Brooch
- ‘From Polymer to Art’ Magazine 2011- Edition 4 (November) Article – ‘Curing Experiments to try and optimise polymer clay strength’